Saturday, October 04, 2008

Nothing blogging

It's really frustrating to open the blank "New Post" page of blogger and find nothing to type. Nothing, no subject, no topic? It has happened to me a number of times, humming my fingers across the keyboard to find the starting word and my mind blacks out, words cease to come out. And then.... forget it, close the tab, browse some same old regular entertainment sites and that's it. And after a few days, same story. What should I write about today? Movies? Nah, that will look cliche among so many movie posts already in the blog. Current affairs? Hey what's actually happening currently, the virtual world is keeping me away from any real-world affairs. I just hear about bomb-blasts here and there everyday, and people are already showing their overwhelming expert opinions discussing the consequences of violence and condemning the terrorists before going out for a night-out to the super cool pub with their super-hot mates. So what's left? I mean what's left about which I can also act as an expert on and write some fiery posts in a blog which none except myself is expected to read, and thus take a feeling of wah-wah writer for my heart. Oh come-on, think something, it has been more than two months since your last post. My admirers(?) are getting restless, they are asking for more. I can do it, just one topic, just one post. Think...What? The new hot babe song playing in MTV. The one we were discussing about that day? Yeah coming man, let me just hibernate my computer......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

... this became a good post; I like the explanations.

//Jadu

Udisha said...

well i can almost identify with that... very well written...